Centralized Data Reporting, Data Management, and Data Reconciliation
Analytics Master is a comprehensive data aggregation, data reporting and data reconciliation tool designed to centralize firm-wide data management. Analytics Master consolidates front-, middle-, and back-office information into a centralized reporting tool for more comprehensive, timely, and accurate reporting.
Certified integration adapters include the latest versions of Advent’s Geneva®, SunGard VPM™, Citco AExeo™, RiskMetrics® and various market data feeds (e.g., Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters).
- Extensive library of portfolio, risk, operational, and financial reports.
- Custom report designer for creating high-quality management and client-facing reports.
- On-line data analysis tools for viewing current and historical data with dynamic drill-down, custom grouping, filtering, and user-defined calculations.
- OLAP tools for time series reporting, trend analysis, and multi-dimensional data mining.
- Web portal adapter for seamless integration to corporate website.
- Extendable data model for adding new data sources and fields.
- Integrated with Tradelink for T+1 exception based reconciliation.
- Comprehensive data model supports firm-wide aggregation of all financial information (e.g., transactions, P&L, positions, risk, accounting, reference data,etc.).
- Easily centralize data from disparate systems for enhanced reporting and data mining.
- Automate the reporting functions across your firm.
- Leverage Analytics Master for fully automated counterparty communication and reconciliation.