Complete Investment Performance Reporting and Absolute Attribution Analysis
Performance Reporting helps investment managers receive daily performance calculations - without the need to rely on an administrator, custodian or third-party provider for that information.
Powered by BI-SAM’s best-in-class B-One® performance calculation engine and underpinned by Broadridge’s market-leading technology platform, the solution provides complete performance reporting and absolute attribution analysis for internal and external requirements across asset classes and business dimensions.
The Value of Integration
Broadridge is the only provider that offers an integration of Performance Reporting with hedge funds’ existing order, portfolio and risk management systems.
- Comprehensive set of performance measures, including True TWR at multiple levels, IRR at Fund level, plus measures such as Sharpe Ratio, Sortino Ratio, Jensen Alpha, Beta, R-squared.
- Multiple time periods, including day, month, year, and inception-to-date.
- Comparison to benchmarks
- Returns gross and net of fees, with ability to define what constitutes a fee for this purpose.
- Comprehensive report and dashboard pack included.
- Integration/Automation: Results are automatically calculated overnight and available for reporting T+1. Backdated corrections are automatically handled up to 1 month.
- Increased speed and efficiency in evaluating data and making decisions
- Error reduction by eliminating manual data entry and time-consuming reconciliations.
- Increased transparency by shadowing your administrator’s reports and calculations through the elimination of data silos.
- Added versatility by creating customized reports for a variety of purposes – internal management, investor reporting, due diligence, and investor presentations.